PUG planned to host a HOL workshop on DevOps using VSTS. Join us on Saturday 18th March, 2017 at 9:30 AM to Learn about all new exciting DevOps features with Microsoft Azure and VSTS.
PUG Workshop: DevOps on Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Event Day : Saturday, 18th March 2017
Time: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Venue: Seed InfoTech, ‘Nalanda’, Yugay Mangal Complex, Opp. Gandhi Lawns, above ‘Kheliya’ Toy Store, Mehendale Garage Road, Pune-411038, Maharashtra (INDIA).
Fees: Like all PUG events, This is also a FREE event, but online registration required.
Speakers and Key agenda:
- Vikram Pendse will be talking on setting up Dev/Test Environment in Azure
- Gouri Sohoni will be talking on Build Management
- Subodh Sohoni will be talking on Release Management
Registration: Register yourself at http://events.puneusergroup.org/DevOps-using-VSTS-WS1703
Important Instructions :
- This is HOL workshop, machines will be provided at venue.
- Do NOT carry Laptops/Tabs and External Storage Drives (HDD/USB sticks) or any other electronic gadgets.
- No photography/Video shooting allowed in SEED Campus.
- You must have Microsoft Account (Outlook/Hotmail/Live ID) in active state, if not please create one before registering for the event.
- Azure Subscription and lab instructions will be provided at Venue
for any queries, Please contact us at email@example.com
for registration click here